join us

An Ode to the Twinkie



Oh Twinkie! my Twinkie! How sad I am when you are gone

I hold you in my hands so softly...singing you a song

Your color gleams so gold; my heart have you just won

Your filling oh so sweet till all the cream filling is finally done

Oh Twinkie! my Twinkie! The captain of the shelf.

When all others have expired you remain fresh all by your self

No dust shall enter your domain, until the cellophane tears with ease

Then the eating shall commence with a nice side of sharp cheddar cheese!





3 comments:

Brian Mongold said...

Haha, I love Twinkies. I like your blog and now I'm hungry.

Brian
http://www.blogger.com

Darth Rob said...

Great poem, I feel the urge to try a Twinkie w/ Cheddar!

Teb said...

I haven't had a Twinkie in forever. I wasn't sure if they even still made them. Cool blog, thanks for the comment.

-Teb


video of the week

Letterman Works at McD's

what is a brain twinkey?

what is a brain twinkey?
1. Brain Twinkey (noun) (Brein-Twink-ee) 1. One with a cream-filled cranium 2. To live life in a land of Golden Sponge Cake 3. To be good at making shit up.

internet treasure chest

internet treasure chest
The one and only "Crazy Harry"
MIT Signs Challenge Students

The MIT campus has all new signs that challenge the students math skills in a variety of ways using math equations and problems. Although its amusing to students the community has protested as many have been receiving speeding tickets. Many claim that although that they live near MIT that doesn't mean they are good at math. Local police officers disagree and claim the public should just x*x + 2x - 35 = 0 and solve for x.

Awards

visitors of the zone

Unless quoted or noted all entries are fictional. No harm or disrespect is meant just good old fashion fun! Enjoy!

cool stuff!

cool stuff!
Stare at the dot in the center of the circle and then move your head closer to it.