join us

"I'm Sarah Palin - and I don't have to answer your questions."






I consider myself very open minded when it comes to politics and don't let my decisions become party specific, although from time to time something occurs and I just have to get on my soap box:

In last nights Vice Presidential debate Governor Palin said, "I may not answer the questions that either the moderator or you want to hear, but I'm going to talk straight to the American people and let them know my track record,"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Is this something that we really want someone who could possibly become the President saying or something we want our young people to hear? It's a cop out and all this does is show someone who doesn't really know what they are doing. I can see it now; she is sitting with the Joint Chiefs discussing a possible invasion and someone asks her, "Should we attack?" and she says, "I may not have the answer to your question but I sure did lower taxes in Alaska and McCain was a Maverick and he liked me for who I am. Because I have no idea how things work in Washington I can get things done because I'm a soccer mom and I know Joe six pack!" Wink, wink.
All she showed me last night was that she can memorize some long paragraph that Ronald Reagan said many, many years ago and pull it off like she didn't memorize it. Also that she is very skilled at not answering a question and going off on some other topic. If McCain is going to have any chance in this election he needs to admit he made a mistake and either drop her from the ticket or have her personally step down.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

I try to stay away from politics on my blog, too. But you are right. Some times I get the feeling that neither McCain or Palin are taking this election seriously.

Darth Rob said...

This whole election sickens me, both candidates are not worthy of the job. Their VP picks show how little they know about real Americans.


video of the week

Letterman Works at McD's

what is a brain twinkey?

what is a brain twinkey?
1. Brain Twinkey (noun) (Brein-Twink-ee) 1. One with a cream-filled cranium 2. To live life in a land of Golden Sponge Cake 3. To be good at making shit up.

internet treasure chest

internet treasure chest
The one and only "Crazy Harry"
MIT Signs Challenge Students

The MIT campus has all new signs that challenge the students math skills in a variety of ways using math equations and problems. Although its amusing to students the community has protested as many have been receiving speeding tickets. Many claim that although that they live near MIT that doesn't mean they are good at math. Local police officers disagree and claim the public should just x*x + 2x - 35 = 0 and solve for x.

Awards

visitors of the zone

Unless quoted or noted all entries are fictional. No harm or disrespect is meant just good old fashion fun! Enjoy!

cool stuff!

cool stuff!
Stare at the dot in the center of the circle and then move your head closer to it.